Hitachi's 5 Year Projector
and Lamp Warranty Offer!
5 Year de-install/re-install hardware warranty*
1. This extended 5 year projector de-install/re-install warranty and 5 year lamp warranty promotion is run by Hitachi Europe Ltd. By taking part in the promotion participants agree to comply with the registration procedure and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be varied or amended at any time without notice).
2. The extended warranty is only available to education establishments who have purchased an eligible Hitachi projector from Hitachi's authorised projector dealers between 9th July and 28th September 2018. The following Hitachi projector models are eligible for the promotion: CP-TW3506, CP-AW3506, CP-CW301WN, CP-CX301WN, CP-CW251WN, CP-AX3505, CP-AW2505, CP-CX251N, CP-TW3005, CP-TW2505, CP-AW3005, CP-AX3005, CP-AX2505.
3. A projector covered by the 5-year de-install/re-install warranty and 5 year lamp warranty promotion will be swapped for either a new or reconditioned unit of a similar age upon customer registration in the event the projector fails.
4. The 5 year lamp warranty is subject to fair usage policy of 6 hours per day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year (totalling 1560 hours per year).
5. The registration form must be completed in full to qualify for this promotion. A photocopy or duplicate of the original receipt must be supplied (original receipts cannot be returned).
6. Incomplete registration forms will be returned.
7. Completed registration forms should be sent to: Hitachi Extended Projector and Lamp Warranty Warranty, Digital Media Group, Hitachi Europe Ltd, Whitebrook Park, Lower Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8YA, alternatively completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
8. The deadline for submitting registrations for this promotion is 28th September 2018.
9. Please allow 7 working days for email confirmation to advise receipt of completed application.
10. For policy enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The warranty policy will be issued in the name of the purchaser and is non-transferable.
12. Accessories and additional products purchased with the eligible promotional product are not covered by this warranty.
13. Hitachi cannot accept any responsibility for any applications that are incomplete, lost, delayed or mislaid.
14. No cash alternative can be offered.
15. Offer available to educational establishments in UK mainland, Northern Ireland & Eire only. Dependent Islands or areas where there is no road link to the mainland are excluded from this offer.
16. Hitachi reserves the right to alter, amend or suspend the promotion in whole or in part at any time without notice.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion the decision of Hitachi shall be final.
18. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and participants agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions about this promotion or the terms and conditions, please contact us: